Age limits in rhinoplasty operations
(18 in females, 20 in males). In higher ages, these operations can be conducted in patients with even the highest ages with the condition that the general situation is stabile nd normal. Nose anatomic structures formed as a result of accidents must be corrected as soon as possible with taking into consideration the, aesthetic subunits nd expectations.
1. Do you have membership for a national or international official institution?
2. What is your specialty? Plastic surgery, dental or ENT?
3. Do you have a qualification certificate received from the institution?
4. Why nd for which qualification of yours should I choose you for this operation?
5. How much experience do you have on rhinoplasty?
6. What percentage of all the operations you have conducted are rhinoplasty operations?
7. When is the last time you conducted a rhinoplasty operation?
8. In your opinion, what percent of the patients you have conducted rhinoplsty operations on are happy now?
9. How often do you conduct corrective revision nose surgery on your subjects?
10. Do you have any subjects waiting on judicial or court decision?
11. Which technique do you frequently prefer for rhinoplasty?
12. Which technique do you see fit for my condition and why?
13. How long does it take you to complete an average rhinoplasty operation?
14. In which hospital do you conduct the surgeries? Why?
15. What is the most frequently seen complication in rhinoplasty surgeries?
16. What type of anesthetics do you use? Why?
17. Do you encounter any unexpected situations during and after surgical operations?
18. Did you loose any patients in surgical or post-surgical phases due to unexpected reasons?
19. Do you thing the hospital you choose for surgical operation has the equipment nd experience to provide immediate treatment in situations such as these?
20. Do you operate with your own team or with the hospital team on shift?
21. If I want you to show me the operations you have conducted to convince me, would you show them?
22. Are there any patients you have convinced for surgery by using photoshop program? Does this program have any relation with the technical difficulties nd skills needed for the work?
23. Do you have the technical skills that can meet my expectations or do you make the stereotype nose for all your patients?
24. If I am to have a secondary operation, when can I have it at the earliest?
25. Along with this operation, which other applications can you conduct in this session simultaneously?